PARMALEE’S ANXIOUSLY AWAITED NEW ALBUM FOR YOU OUT NOW
Platinum Certified International No. 1 Hit “Just The Way” Climbing Through Top 20 on Hot AC
Weeklong Celebration “For You, The Fans” Begins Today
Platinum-selling band, Parmalee today released their anxiously awaited new album, For You via BBR Music Group/Stoney Creek Records. The 13-track project is already garnering critical acclaim with American Songwriter praising it as “authentically real, genuinely inspired,” Sounds Like Nashville predicting it to be the “next big move in their musical journey” and Billboard saying “Parmalee finds itself in the enviable position of being able to tap into multiple audiences.”
Listen to For You HERE.
For You is the latest chapter in the southern hitmakers’ journey in expanding the boundaries of Country music. Produced by David Fanning, the album mixes a contemporary sound with classic ingredients and is filled with larger-than-life Pop hooks, southern storytelling, and the amplified attitude of Rock ‘n Roll. Primarily written by Parmalee lead singer Matt Thomas, For You draws from personal experiences to speak directly to the heart of their fans, honing in on that connection to make for their most harmonious project yet.
“We feel most authentic and our best as a band when we feel like we’re having a conversation with the audience. That’s what we really narrowed in on for this album and leaned into what makes Parmalee sound like Parmalee,” said Matt Thomas “For You is an album for the fans — the ones who’ve supported us for years, and the new ones we’re getting to know every day.”
Continuing that sentiment, all week long (starting today), Parmalee will show their appreciation for the fans with “For You, The Fans,” a series of giveaways and surprises. Stay tuned into the band’s socials to join in on the action and participate in the pop-up festivities (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
Laying the foundation for the album is the multi-national, Platinum-certified smash of a collaboration with TrailerTrap creator, Blanco Brown, “Just the Way.” Having topped the charts in the US and Canada this year, the hit has garnered more than 300 million on-demand streams. Currently climbing through the Top 20 on Hot AC radio, the song mixes Parmalee’s sharp songwriting and vocal harmonies with a modern message of self-love and individuality. The feel-good hit also spurred a recently released Pop version of the tune co-produced by Andrew Goldstein that features Pop/Hip Hop maverick Bryce Vine, in addition to an acoustic version that makes for an even sweeter serenade.
- “Only You” – (Matt Thomas, David Fanning, Justin Wilson)
- “Just the Way” – (Matt Thomas, Kevin Bard, Nolan Sipe)
- “Backroad Girl” – (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Blake Bollinger, Brinley Addington)
- “Take My Name” – (Matt Thomas, Ashley Gorley, David Fanning, Ben Johnson)
- “I Do” – (Tyler Hubbard, Matt Thomas, Corey Crowder, David Fanning)
- “Miss You” – (Michael Tyler, Matthew McGinn, David Fanning)
- “Greatest Hits (feat. FITZ)” – (Matt Thomas, Kevin Bard, Nolan Sipe, Andrew Goldstein, Michael Fitzpatrick)
- “Better With You” – (Matt Thomas, Ashley Gorely, David Fanning)
- “Forget You – (feat. Avery Anna)” (Matt Thomas, Shane Minor, David Fanning, Thomas Archer)
- “Alone Like That” – (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, David Fanning, James McNair)
- “I See You” – (Matt Thomas, David Fanning, Justin Wilson, Steven McMorran)
- “I’ll Take The Chevy” – (Matt Thomas, Josh McSwain, Barry Knox, Zachary Kale, James McNair, Josh Mirenda)
- “For You”– (Matt Thomas, Barry Knox, Josh McSwain, Scott Thomas, David Fanning)
Earlier this week Matt Thomas made a high-profile appearance on Barstool Sports’ “Neighborhood Eats” series, tasting Nashville’s famous hot chicken alongside Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley, Jelly Roll, Seaforth, Taylor Lewan, Will Compton and more. The video garnered more than a million views in less than 24 hours.