DUSTIN LYNCH REVEALS FULL TULLAHOMA TRACK LIST AND ALBUM ART
Pre-Orders for Power-Packed Concept LP Begin TODAY
Get the Brooding Album Opener “Momma’s House” Instantly
Nashville, Tenn. (December 6, 2019) – With anticipation building toward DUSTIN LYNCH’s bold self-portrait of a fourth album, TULLAHOMA (out January 17), the Broken Bow Records star is today revealing more of the big picture.
Giving insight into a project far more personal than anything he’s previously done, the hitmaker is unveiling his LP’s full track list and album art – just as “Ridin’ Roads” officially rolls into Country radio’s Top 5. Eleven fresh tracks find the Tullahoma, TN, native not just reconnecting with his roots, but digging deeper into the man and artist he’s become.
Pre-order TULLAHOMA now and get the torchy album opener “Momma’s House” instantly.
“Every song on TULLAHOMA, there’s a reason it’s there,” Lynch explains, still building a career which has already produced six #1s, six GOLD or PLATINUM certifications and membership in the historic Grand Ole Opry.
“A lot of that points back to the people who raised me, and growing up with a lifestyle where I could go outside and have fun, explore and try new things in the great outdoors,” he says. “It’s kind of about being that kid and learning all those things. That’s my story, but I think we all can relate to the kid who’s discovering, the kid who’s figuring out love for the first time, all that good stuff.”
Featuring equal parts “good stuff” nostalgia and gritty, trial-by-fire realism (plus a deep sense of pride), each track is wrapped in a new, undeniably Country sound – yet in typical Lynch fashion, it’s also still very much of the moment.
Lauren Alaina appears for a special collaboration and Lynch’s TULLAHOMA co-writers include Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley and Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley, among others, while outside cuts were supplied by the likes of Old Dominion’s Matthew Ramsey, the late producer/songwriter busbee and more.
Marking eight years of hits since first signing with Broken Bow Records – Lynch describes TULLAHOMA as perhaps the most authentic work of his career … but also says he’s not done yet.
“In a weird way, I feel like I’m just getting started,” he admits. “I feel like we’re just approaching the launching pad, and I feel like we have songs that will take us to the next level.”
Following the release of TULLAHOMA, Lynch will take his exciting new material on the road, set to headline the STAY COUNTRY TOUR 2020 starting January 30 in Detroit, MI, with Travis Denning in support. Tickets are available now, and a portion of each sale will benefit The Cowboys and Angels Fund – established by Lynch in 2018 and administered by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee to support various philanthropic causes including an intentional focus on children’s charities.
Dustin Lynch’s TULLAHOMA Track List:
- “Momma’s House” (Dylan Schneider, Michael Lotten, Rodney Clawson, Justin Wilson)
- “Dirt Road” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, David Garcia)
- “Thinking ‘Bout You” (feat. Lauren Alaina) (Dustin Lynch, Andy Albert, Hunter Phelps, Will Weatherly)
- “Ridin’ Roads” (Dustin Lynch, Ashley Gorley, Zach Crowell)
- “Old Country Song” (Josh Miller, Bryan Simpson, Josh Jenkins)
- “The World Ain’t Yours and Mine” (Matt Ramsey, Luke Laird, Rodney Clawson)
- “Country Star” (Dustin Lynch, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jordan Schmidt)
- “Workin’ On You” (busbee, Ashley Gorley, Rhett Akins)
- “Little Town Livin’” (Dustin Lynch, Ben Hayslip, Zach Crowell, Rhett Akins)
- “Red Dirt, Blue Eyes” (Dustin Lynch, Kyle Fishman, Dallas Davidson)
11. “Good Girl” (Dustin Lynch, Justin Ebach, Andy Albert)