Craig Morgan’s New Album
— God, Family, Country —
Is Out Tomorrow
Craig Morgan – God, Family, Country – Download album cover
Nashville, TN – May 21, 2020 — Country music entertainer, TV host and Army Veteran Craig Morgan’s new album, God, Family, Country, is out tomorrow, May 22nd, just in time for the Memorial Day weekend. Craig, a 17-year Army and Army Reserves veteran, has a long history of supporting and paying tribute to our military and their families—and his ninth studio album is no exception. Among the ten tracks is a moving cover of Gavin DeGraw’s smash, “Soldier,” and the summer-y “Sippin’ On The Simple Life,” which he co-wrote with active duty Army Airborne Rangers Justin Wright and Andrew Yacovone.
To celebrate the album’s release, Craig will make several media stops throughout the weekend, starting today with iHeartMedia’s “The Bobby Bones Show” and the popular podcast, Jesus Calling. Tomorrow morning he’ll interview on “Coffee, Country & Cody” (Circle), “Fox & Friends” (Fox News) and “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” (Fox News) before his live stream set, Fox Nation Presents: Craig Morgan at 7 p.m. CT. Saturday, May 23rd, fans can catch Craig on “CMT’s Hot 20” at 9/8 a.m. CT. Later that day, he will be featured on a special edition of “Circle Sessions” on the Circle All Access Facebook page and YouTube channel at 6:30 p.m. CT, a half-hour before he appears on the Grand Ole Opry’s annual pre-Memorial Day Salute the Troops at 7 p.m. CT, broadcast live on Circle TV.
On Memorial Day, Craig will share a special performance of “Soldier” during “TODAY with Hoda & Jenna” in the 10 a.m. hour on NBC. And listen throughout the holiday weekend for Big D & Bubba’s God, Family, Country listening party with Craig Morgan and the USO, also airing Sunday on Armed Forces Network.
Released on Broken Bow Records, God, Family, Country is Craig’s first album in nearly four years, and combines five new songs with remastered versions of past hits mixed with future signatures, including his faith-filled tribute to his son Jerry, “The Father, My Son, and The Holy Ghost,” which topped the iTunes all-genre sales chart last September.
The album is already being praised by critics:
- Billboard— “That’s the point of God, Family, Country — to find a positive way forward through hardship. It’s a message embedded in the album’s five new songs, including the domestic spat in ‘Going Out Like This’ and the boots-on-the-ground commitment in a cover of Gavin DeGraw’s ‘Soldier.’ But it’s also clear that the themes always have been present in Morgan’s music.”
- CMT— “Few country artists put as much emotion into their music as Craig Morgan. The Army veteran and Grand Ole Opry star has always been able to blend fun-loving songs with sensitive ballads — and that still holds true in God, Family, Country.”
- “The Father, My Son, And The Holy Ghost”
- “Going Out Like This”
- “Sippin’ On The Simple Life”
- “God, Family and Country” (Remastered 2020)
- “That’s What I Love About Sunday” (Remastered 2020)
- “My Kind Of Woman” (Remastered 2020)
- “Almost Home” (Remastered 2020)
- “Lotta Man (In That Little Boy)” (Remastered 2020)